K. Scott Allen is the founder of OdeToCode LLC and a software consultant who lives near Baltimore, MD. Scott has 18 years of commercial software development experience across a wide range of technologies. He has delivered software products for embedded devices, Windows desktop, web, and mobile platforms. He has developed web services for Fortune 50 companies and firmware for startups. Scott is also a speaker at international conferences, the co–author of Professional ASP.NET MVC 3, and he delivers classroom training and mentoring to companies around the world.
- Catacombae - Mac Drives on PC http://sourceforge.net/projects/catacombae/
- MediaFour http://media4.com/
- Ode to Code http://odetocode.com/
- Bower Package Manager http://bower.io/
- Q Promise Library https://github.com/kriskowal/q
- ecmascript http://www.ecmascript.org/
- asm.js http://asmjs.org/