Giorgio Sardo on the IE9 Release Candidate
Carl and Richard talk to Giorgio Sardo about the IE9 Release Candidate. Giorgio talks about his experience with Imagine Cup a few years back before diving into what's new in IE9. These features include geolocation and Web Open Font Format. Giorgio also digs into the test strategies of IE9 as well as performance. When will IE9 be released? Giorgio won't say!
Giorgio Sardo is a Senior Director in the Windows & Devices Group at Microsoft Corporation, focused on helping developers worldwide to build successful app experiences on Windows 10 devices and the Microsoft platform. Winner of the Imagine Cup worldwide championship, nominated as Best Consultant of the Year from the British Computer Society, speaker at hundreds of conferences around the globe, Giorgio and his team have been creating and showcasing some of the most inspiring apps and games in collaboration with the most influential partners and developers.
- Giorgio's Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/b/giorgio/
- The IE Team Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/IE
- IE9 RC Download http://www.beautyoftheweb.com
- IE9 Test Drive Site http://www.ietestdrive.com/
- Ian Hixson's ACID 3 HTML 5 Test http://acid3.acidtests.org/
- HTML 5 Test Site http://test.w3.org/html/tests/reporting/report.htm