Jimmy Nilsson on Domain Driven Design
Episode #191 Tuesday, August 29, 2006
In this episode, Jimmy Nillson gets into Domain Driven Design, and how it relates to Test Driven Development, extreme programming, and the future of programming techniques in general.
Jimmy Nilsson owns and runs the Swedish consulting company JNSK AB. He has written numerous technical articles and two books. He has also been training and speaking at conferences, but above everything else, he is a developer with almost twenty years of experience. His latest book is called Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns.
- Bulgaria Tech Reach http://www.devreach.com
- Tulsa Tech Fest http://www.tulsatechfest.com
- TechEd Developer Europe - Barcelona http://tinyurl.com/fc6bv
- Jimmy Nilsson's Weblog http://www.jnsk.se/weblog
- Jimmy's Book: Applying Domain-Driven Design and Patterns http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321268202