Fusion Development with Vishwas Lele
What is fusion development, and why do you want some? Carl and Richard talk to Vishwas Lele about his work with teams using the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate. Vishwas talks about getting domain experts more involved in the development process - not just as advisors to the process but as co-creators. The role of professional developers is vital, making effective APIs and even custom-UX components for Power App development. The conversation also dives into the potential of Power Fx, an open-source language that is very much like Excel functions, providing programmability to domain experts - and perhaps a migration path for those company critical spreadsheets!
Vishwas Lele serves as CTO at Applied Information Sciences, Inc. Mr Lele is responsible for assisting organizations in envisioning, designing and implementing enterprise solutions related cloud and mobility. Mr Lele brings close to 25 years of experience and thought leadership to his position, and has been with AIS for 20 years. A noted industry speaker and author, Mr. Lele serves as the Microsoft Regional Director for Washington D.C. and is currently a Microsoft Azure MVP.
- Radio Garden http://radio.garden
- Power Apps https://powerapps.microsoft.com/
- Power Automate https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/
- Power Platform https://powerplatform.microsoft.com/
- Azure Logic Apps https://learn.microsoft.com/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-overview?WT.mc_id=DT-MVP-10953
- Robotic Process Automation https://powerautomate.microsoft.com/robotic-process-automation/
- Power Apps Component Framework https://learn.microsoft.com/power-apps/developer/component-framework/overview?WT.mc_id=DT-MVP-10953
- Power Fx https://learn.microsoft.com/power-platform/power-fx/overview?WT.mc_id=DT-MVP-10953
- Power Fx on GitHub https://github.com/microsoft/power-fx