ALM for Power Platform with Kartik Kanakasabesan
How does Power Platform fit into your application lifecycle management? Carl and Richard talk to Kartik Kanakasabesan about his work on Power Platform to treat it like every other development approach. Kartik talks about how PowerApps create straightforward forms-over-data solutions that work well on phones, tablets, and PCs. The conversation digs into how developers in the C# and Visual Studio space can work with Power Platform developers, including building back-end services, creating front-end components, and working with existing source code and deployment pipelines. The result is what Kartik calls fusion development, where everyone works together to build solutions effectively!
Kartik Kanakasabesan is the Principal Product Manager for Developer Tools on the Microsoft Power Platform team. He has over 20 years of experience with Application Lifecycle Management Tools and Technologies. Throughout his career, Kartik has worked in various capacities with Fortune 500 companies, from consulting, deploying, and optimizing the software development lifecycle for such organizations. Prior to joining the Power Platform team, Kartik worked in Azure Security, Cloud Orchestration, and Big Data. Helping Organizations harness the power of technology and realize new capabilities is his passion.
- FFmpegBlazorDemo https://github.com/carlfranklin/FFmpegBlazorDemo
- Power Platform https://powerplatform.microsoft.com/
- Figma https://www.figma.com/graphic-design-tool/
- Power Platform Extension for VS Code https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-platform-extension-for-vs-code/
- Power Platform Tools https://docs.microsoft.com/power-apps/developer/data-platform/tools/devtools-install