.NET 6 with Daniel Roth
Episode #1730 Thursday, March 11, 2021
What's next for .NET? Carl and Richard chat with Dan Roth about all the good things coming this November for .NET. The conversation starts out with some discussion around Blazor, which is no longer an experimental project, but now a key part of .NET. Dan talks about the role of MAUI bringing together UI elements for smartphones, tablets, PCs, and more. There's a lot to look forward to by the end of 2021!
Daniel Roth is a Principal Program Manager on the ASP.NET team at Microsoft, specifically working on .NET web development with Blazor.
- Form Recognizer https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/cognitive-services/form-recognizer/
- Blazor bUnit https://github.com/egil/bUnit
- .NET Foundation https://dotnetfoundation.org/
- DevMate https://www.devmate.software/
- Xamarin.Forms https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/xamarin/xamarin-forms
- Native Image Generator https://docs.microsoft.com/dotnet/framework/tools/ngen-exe-native-image-generator
- The Postage https://thepostage.com/