CSLA .NET Version 5.1.0 with Rocky Lhotka
What's up with CSLA? Carl and Richard talk to Rocky Lhotka about his ubiquitous framework for managing business rules and user interfaces. Rocky talks about the latest version with support for Blazor, along with many other popular UI solutions including Web Forms, WPF even Silverlight. Rocky talks about the challenges of taking care of an open-source project for so many years, including some issues around NuGet. The conversation also dives into the power of Blazor and how CSLA makes it even easier to build great apps!
Rockford Lhotka is Chief Software Architect at Marimer LLC and is the creator of the open source CSLA .NET development framework. He is the author of numerous books, and regularly speaks at major conferences around the world. Rockford is a member of the Microsoft Regional Director and MVP programs. For more information go to https://lhotka.net.
- OpenSilver https://opensilver.net/
- Uno Platform https://platform.uno/
- Ooui https://github.com/praeclarum/Ooui
- WASI https://wasi.dev/
- CSLA https://github.com/MarimerLLC/csla/releases/tag/v5.1.0
- BlackDuck https://www.blackducksoftware.com/
- Gource https://gource.io/
- Csla on NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/Csla/