IoT and Edge Computing with Jared Rhodes
What can edge computing do for you? While at the Update Conference in Prague, Carl and Richard chatted with Jared Rhodes about his work building Internet of Things solutions with a variety of hardware and software. Jared talks about building reliable IoT solutions that are simple of customers to interact with - or work without any interaction at all. There are a lot of different choices in the IoT space right now, and no one right way - it is worth experimenting!
As a Microsoft MVP for Azure, Jared Rhodes focuses on Devices, Cloud, and AI; trying to find the subsection of those and make them work together. Lately, he has been working with AI and Edge computing as the they evolve together. Jared enjoys public speaking, walks on the beach, and no linker errors.
- Crazy Connected IoT Products https://www.crn.com/slide-shows/internet-of-things/300097786/20-crazy-connected-iot-products-at-ces-2018.htm/1
- Atmel Studio 7 https://www.microchip.com/mplab/avr-support/atmel-studio-7
- Azure Sphere https://azure.microsoft.com/services/azure-sphere/
- Azure IoT Edge https://azure.microsoft.com/services/iot-edge/
- Azure Cognitive Services https://azure.microsoft.com/services/cognitive-services/
- Microsoft Accessibility https://www.microsoft.com/accessibility