AI for Developers with David Carmona
What can developers do with artificial intelligence? While at Ignite in Orlando, Carl and Richard sat down with David Carmona to talk about the latest AI offerings from Microsoft. The conversation starts out focused on some of the higher level issues in AI tech - the moral and ethical aspects. The major AI players in the world are collaborating to help develop standards to do the right things. Then David digs into the tooling available from Microsoft including all of the cognitive services, deep learning and analysis models. Lots of great things to experiment with!
David Carmona is General Manager for Cloud and Enterprise and Artificial Intelligence at Microsoft. His team is responsible for leading Microsoft AI go-to-market across all Enterprise and developer products and services in the company, as well as business strategy and execution.
- 20 Questions http://www.20q.net/
- Microsoft AI https://www.microsoft.com/ai
- Partnership on AI https://www.partnershiponai.org/
- Cognitive Services https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/cognitive-services/
- AI Extension for Visual Studio Code https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-toolsai.vscode-ai
- What Dog? https://www.what-dog.net/