Azure Event Grid with Dan Rosanova
Episode #1478 Thursday, September 21, 2017
Event-driven architecture in Azure! Carl and Richard talk to Dan Rosanova about Azure Event Grid, built to power event-driven and serverless apps in Azure. Dan talks about how Event Grid picks up where WebHooks leave off, providing simpler connectivity between a variety of event streams and routing to different event consumers. The conversation also digs into the broader concepts of event-driven architecture, using queuing and subscription patterns to build loose-coupled, highly scalable and reliable applications. This is architecture perfect for the cloud!
Dan Rosanova is the product owner for Azure's messaging services including Event Grid, Hybrid Connections, Event Hubs, and Service Bus.
- Content Moderator https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/cognitive-services/content-moderator/
- Azure Event Grid https://azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/services/event-grid/
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 Patterns https://www.packtpub.com/books/info/authors/dan-rosanova
- Azure Event Hubs https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/event-hubs/
- Azure Service Bus https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/service-bus/
- Azure Webhooks https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/videos/introduction-to-webhooks-for-azure-alerts/
- Azure API Management https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/api-management/