Project Rome with Vikas Bhatia and Shawn Henry
We all have multiple devices, how do we make them all work together well? While at Build in Seattle, Carl and Richard sat down with Vikas Bhatia and Shawn Henry to talk about Project Rome. As Vikas explains, Project Rome is all about cross-device experiences utilizing APIs available on multiple platforms and interacting with Microsoft Graph. The goal is to have work and information follow you between devices - with the user always in control. Check it out!
Vikas Bhatia is the leader of the Project Rome effort in the Developer Platform team inside the Microsoft Windows and Devices Group. He has an MBA from the Foster School of Business at the University of Washington and an MS in Computer Science from the University of Alabama.
Shawn Henry is the Principal Program Manager for Windows Project Rome.
- Stack Overflow Trends https://stackoverflow.blog/2017/05/09/introducing-stack-overflow-trends/
- Plaster https://github.com/PowerShell/Plaster
- Project Rome on GitHub https://github.com/microsoft/project-rome
- Project Rome https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/connected-apps-and-devices
- MS Graph https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/
- schema.org http://schema.org/
- Cortana Intelligence Suite https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/cortana-intelligence-suite