Building Cross-Platform Apps using Electron with David Neal
David Neal is a husband, father of 5 boys, geek, musician, motorcyclist, speaker, software developer, and Microsoft MVP living in North GA. He spent several years building high-performance, scalable social media applications, and currently works at LeanKit as a Developer Advocate. David runs on a high-octane mixture of caffeine and bacon.
- HoloLens Device Portal https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/holographic/using_the_windows_device_portal
- Electron http://electron.atom.io/
- Visual Studio Code https://code.visualstudio.com/
- Xamarin https://www.xamarin.com/
- Atom Editor https://atom.io/
- Speek https://www.speek.com/