.NET Core 3 Launch with Scott Hunter
Episode #1654 Thursday, September 26, 2019
.NET Core 3 has shipped - what did we get? Carl and Richard talk to Scott Hunter about the announcements at .NET Conf around .NET Core 3 and the cool stuff still coming from the latest version of .NET. .NET Core 3 continues to expand on the ability to work across platforms, while also adding the new Windows SDK that contains a new version of WinForms and WPF. More compiling options, installation features, monitoring and more - it's a great time to be a .NET developer!
Scott Hunter is the Director of Program Management on the .NET team at Microsoft. His team builds .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, the Managed Languages, Web and .NET Tooling.
- Carl's Blazor All Day Workshop November 4 http://blazor.appvnext.com
- Ambient Noise for Creativity https://medium.com/the-mission/12-ambient-noise-generators-for-creative-work-bb2970481338
- .NET Conf https://www.dotnetconf.net/
- Download .NET Core 3 https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/3.0
- Native Image Generator https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/tools/ngen-exe-native-image-generator
- MSIX https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/msix/overview
- Visual Studio App Center https://azure.microsoft.com/services/app-center/
- WebAssembly https://webassembly.org/
- Try Dot Net https://try.dot.net/
- ML.NET Model Builder https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/machinelearning-ai/ml-dotnet/model-builder
- Amazing NuGet Package magically turns any Client Side Blazor App into a PWA! https://github.com/SQL-MisterMagoo/Blazor.PWA.MSBuild